Bet with a rag friend

BlueForever123

If City win the league he's coming round and watching both derbies (he still hasn't seen any goals from 1-6 as he was out of the country) and he supplys the beers. If Utd win I have to do same for him with match of his choice.

Anyone else got anything similar going?

Tomorrow night is the night. I've got the beers in and my rag friend is coming round to sit and watch the 1-6. Think I'll throw in the last day highlights too

Just after the 6-1 my mate, also a Blue, had a bonfire at his. There sitting in a chair was a big fat United fan. After the fireworks and the beers were flowing my mate put the 6-1 on in glorious HD, plenty of Blues there to enjoy it. The fat lad walked out in a proper huff, leaving his wife and kids stranded at the house.

Nice guy!

Pigeonho said:
Just after the 6-1 my mate, also a Blue, had a bonfire at his. There sitting in a chair was a big fat United fan. After the fireworks and the beers were flowing my mate put the 6-1 on in glorious HD, plenty of Blues there to enjoy it. The fat lad walked out in a proper huff, leaving his wife and kids stranded at the house.

Nice guy!

Classless.. Like all of em!

I bet that when we won the league that they wouldn't all be able to crawl under a stone forever........so far so good.

Does anyone know where all 659 million of them have gone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.