Better go to Specsavers

Bluekiwi

Team supported
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
Having read some of the criticism of individual players about their performance in games I think I'd better go back to Specsavers because I must be missing something. Or perhaps the negative posters should go there instead.

I think really you should send Chris Foy there instead- I've just seen the Gary Cahill dying swan impression. With refereeing like that it almost makes no difference what our performance is actually like

Very poor attempt at cheating by Cahill.

I'd expect better of a Boltonian.

Anyway, you know how people like to moan and flap on here. It'll get worse all week as pantomime season approaches and schools break up. Just watch this space...

Agree bluekiwi...but perhaps our strikers should score hat tricks every game, and if our midfielders just never lost the ball and if only our defenders never let the ball past our half way line...then the blind might be satisfied!

I thought you would have figured it out already.

Life for many Bluemooners is a case of eat, sleep, moan, repeat!

jollylescott said:

Now fair dos - I only joined in 2009 and I have just turned 70 so a bit slow on the up take these days. At least I know what a football looks like!

Bluekiwi said:
jollylescott said:

Now fair dos - I only joined in 2009 and I have just turned 70 so a bit slow on the up take these days. At least I know what a football looks like!

And I am quite sure you know a good football player when you see one! As you know City supporters are a broad church, accepting all sorts of views amongst the brethren. I, like your good self, am often asking myself whether I have just watched the same game as others. Nevertheless we still have the common shared wish that City continue to flourish and grow.

By the way congratulations on turning 70. I am told that 70 is the new 50, so I am sure you will continue to enjoy the ups and downs of City for many seasons to come!

people simply see things differently. you may be right about specsavers though because some things are so obvious you'd have to be blind not to see it. like big phil cascido couldn't actually play football, not he wasn't very good, he actually couldn't kick a football. people on here defended him and berated my comments at the time. takes all sorts i suppose.

BazDownUnder said:
Agree bluekiwi...but perhaps our strikers should score hat tricks every game, and if our midfielders just never lost the ball and if only our defenders never let the ball past our half way line...then the blind might be satisfied![/quote]

There was a young barmaid from Sale
on her bust were the prices of ale
and on her behind - to help all the blind
was the same information in Braille.

Amazes me how many different opinions there are during 1 game. Some players are MOTM or absolute sh*te. ?

jollylescott said:
Bluekiwi said:
jollylescott said:

And I am quite sure you know a good football player when you see one! As you know City supporters are a broad church, accepting all sorts of views amongst the brethren. I, like your good self, am often asking myself whether I have just watched the same game as others. Nevertheless we still have the common shared wish that City continue to flourish and grow.

By the way congratulations on turning 70. I am told that 70 is the new 50, so I am sure you will continue to enjoy the ups and downs of City for many seasons to come!

My son (named after the KING) and my wife were talking about addictions yesterday - I said mine is CITY; my son's reply - that's not an addiction it's a life sentence. My grandson had just bought two shirts, a home one for his dad and the away one for himself. Made me jealous that did because all I got was a sign "Man City Fan Parking Only". We ended the conversation by watching all the video clips he had stored on his computer after THAT GOAL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.