Better with age

dronefromsector7g said:
Dakota Fanning
Quick question; do you know how ''old'' Ms Fanning is now? I'll give you a clue; it's somewhere between 18 and 20. Not sure the ''with age'' bit is entirely relevant with her!

jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Dakota Fanning
Quick question; do you know how ''old'' Ms Fanning is now? I'll give you a clue; it's somewhere between 18 and 20. Not sure the ''with age'' bit is entirely relevant with her!
<whoosh>

dronefromsector7g said:
jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Dakota Fanning
<whoosh>
The exclamation mark at the end of my post obviously was a bit to subtle. My apologies. Next time I'll stick a ;-) on the end.

;-)

jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Dakota Fanning

Surely the improving with age is thing very relevant, from a legal point of view!

45 years old without makeup or being photoshopped. Still a beautiful woman

<a class="postlink" href="http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1086586/thumbs/o-KYLIE-MINOGUE-facebook.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1086586/thumb ... cebook.jpg</a>

jimharri said:
dronefromsector7g said:
jimharri said:
<whoosh>
The exclamation mark at the end of my post obviously was a bit to subtle. My apologies. Next time I'll stick a ;-) on the end.

;-)
Is someone doing a reverse Clarkie? Or a double reverse?

;)

Kate Winslet :-

szxz4j.jpg

2wfl3yd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.