Betting online ...

BlueHammer85

Just done my football accumulator in the Will Hill shop ,8 teams to win gives me return of £245 (all favourites to win) anyway ...

just wondered what odds i would get online, just checked the will hill website and my return is £388 . thats a ridicoulous difference !

i've always avoided doing it online ...

so , does anyone else do it ? is it worth it ? when you win does the money go into your account straight away ?

you tend to getter better prices online but need too shop around.
open an account with offers, such as open account with tenner and we will
give you tenner bet ( reed small print ). money goes straight into
gambling account but takes approx 3 working days to clear in your bank account.

hope this helps

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
you tend to getter better prices online but need too shop around.
open an account with offers, such as open account with tenner and we will
give you tenner bet ( reed small print ). money goes straight into
gambling account but takes approx 3 working days to clear in your bank account.

hope this helps

that bit puts me off

When the coupon is printed the prices change all the time. I think doing the football bet online works out better all the time than in the shop. I do a small bet in the shop at the weekend and midweek if there is big games going on I do it online. You normally get paid out straight away and most will send it to your bank account. Saying that it would take 2 to 3 days for it to get into your account in some cases.

if it wins just leave what you would require for your next bet and bank
the rest and so on.

it only gets dodgy when you start chasing, so i always ( when it comes in ) bank !!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.oddschecker.com</a>

Not sure if it lists accumulators but it's a good starting point to compare prices

It doesnt matter where you bet if you chose 8 selections....you probably wont win.
If you can pick 8 results out start doing the pools!

But if you like low stake, high return bets......

You can only do an accumulator with one bookmaker...so you cant mix and match with different bookies. You also cant do accumulators on Betfair & Betdaq as they dont have fixed odds or sp's.

Best to open multiple online accounts and use their introductory offers using either Oddschecker.com or Bestbetting.com to calculate where the returns are biggest.

There are accumulator calculation Apps which are probably handy for you!

Good luck!

swpswp said:
You also cant do accumulators on Betfair & Betdaq as they dont have fixed odds or sp's.

You can on betfair. Just go to the 'multiples' option, bottom left of page. Then click coupon. I've given up trying to back a team to win so now I lay a few teams.

That my friend is the way to make money,coupons is a losers game!

Think the betfair app is the best one on iphone, getting rid of my iphone for a galaxy s3 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.