Betting question

goatfeeder100

Just stuck a 10er on Leeds to beat Hull in the play-off rugby tonight, but next to the Leeds win it says (-18). What does that mean?

goatfeeder100 said:
Just stuck a 10er on Leeds to beat Hull in the play-off rugby tonight, but next to the Leeds win it says (-18). What does that mean?

It means they start the game minus 18 points in effect!.

gazhinio said:
goatfeeder100 said:

So that means what to my bet? I thought I was betting on Leeds to win outright, then this (-18.0) appeared. What does that mean to my bet? Do Leeds have to win by a certain score for me to get any money back or what?

goatfeeder100 said:
gazhinio said:

So that means what to my bet? I thought I was betting on Leeds to win outright, then this (-18.0) appeared. What does that mean to my bet? Do Leeds have to win by a certain score for me to get any money back or what?

Basically at the start of the game, Leeds are - 18 and whoever there playing start at 0 (like normal).

So yes you are betting on leeds to win.

e.g. if Leeds win 56-41 in the actual match, you would lose coz (41 plus 18 = 59!).etc etc
basically its handicap betting, coz Leeds are favs to win, the bookies start them with - 18 to make the odds more attractive and fairer!.
you want leeds to win by more than 18 points at the end of the game pal, simples!

Hope that answers your question blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.