Betting suspended on Hughes

Skybet's manager markets are timed to suspend at 6pm. This is so we can either a) go home or b) concentrate on the evening's live events without missing any vital news.

Barring any overnight revelations, these markets will be up again in the morning - feel free to put your hard-earned on Hughes to go if you think it's going to happen.

cyberblue said:
bobmcfc said:
does it even mean anything ?

Probably means they have been reading this forum all day and took the 'we've signed no-one something must be up' as gospel

men "richards - im not fat", and the mirror 3pm "richards 250k car & 60k watch", giggs & oshea story.

surely off these pages

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvType&id=10002896" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoE ... d=10002896</a>

its meaningless when the bookies suspend betting on a subject. if i walked into ladbrokes now and put a grand on ferguson being sacked tommorow chances are they would suspend the betting as they would think i may have insider info.

you never see a skint bookie and this is the reason... they dont take chances.

spike144 said:
"Normally a bookies never gets it wrong" is a famous quote.

Interesting to see all bookmakers have suspended bets on Hughes to get the sack, in my opinion i hope its not the case but time will tell.

dead man walking in my eyes, whether he goes now or at the end of the season, its inevitable that his gonna get his cards.

Just watched MH's interview on SSN re RSC. IMO he did not come across as a man secure in his position as manager of the PL's richest club. Anybody else have views on this latest interview ?

CTID

watching his latest interview i can see why hes saying 3 or 4 more transfer windows before we get into the top 4 bellamy,cruz,parker not the players i was expecting hes obviously trying to get some stability but im not sure this is good enough for the owners
do you remeber the interview before the transfer window opened he was buzzing and all smiles but that seems to have been extingushed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.