Beware of Winter Penis

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Hey lads, if anybody laughs at the size of your tic tac sized dick from November till March now you have an excuse :)

Hey lads, if anybody laughs at the size of your tic tac sized dick from November till March now you have an excuse :)

Fuck me Nimrod, in this weather another 2 inches off the winter penis and and I’m officially a girl.

Its true this, when I had to have a tube pushed down my dick in hospital the room was air conned to death, fucking freezing and wouldnt you know it the bastard nurse who did it was a really fit looker, I was so embarrassed I had to mention the unusual shrinkage, dont know whether she believed me though :)

My missus and I were discussing the rights and wrongs of affairs earlier and she came out with

“If your little man went anywhere near another woman I’d chop it off”

She can be very hurtful. It’s almost abusive.

My missus and I were discussing the rights and wrongs of affairs earlier and she came out with

“If your little man went anywhere near another woman I’d chop it off”

She can be very hurtful. It’s almost abusive.

They have no idea about our feelings. If I mentioned her left tit being wonky compared to the right one there would be hell to pay. For years. But hey...taking the piss out of my bollocks that are getting swingier by the day is fine.

Its true this, when I had to have a tube pushed down my dick in hospital the room was air conned to death, fucking freezing and wouldnt you know it the bastard nurse who did it was a really fit looker, I was so embarrassed I had to mention the unusual shrinkage, dont know whether she believed me though :)
Also had the tube down there, gay guy (was so obvious) got hold of the pecker, probably the most embarrassed I’ve been in my life.

They have no idea about our feelings. If I mentioned her left tit being wonky compared to the right one there would be hell to pay. For years. But hey...taking the piss out of my bollocks that are getting swingier by the day is fine.

I just read the last two post of yours that I saw out loud to my Mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.