Beyonce is the boss.

Scottyboi

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thkNIo3jiRk[/youtube]

She is perfect and the lady gaga lovers should look at what a proper fit burd looks like. Jay z a lucky ****.

seen this when it premiered on mtv shes looking niceee as , beyonce and lady gaga dont fit together imo. okish song though lol!

lee-mcfc said:
seen this when it premiered on mtv shes looking niceee as , beyonce and lady gaga dont fit together imo. okish song though lol!

bass is shit hot sounds good on a sub.

Swales lives said:
The music is shit. But my missus has given me a free pass to pork Beyonce if I ever meet her and she's up for it.
So it's good to know she's looking after herself. If she lets herself go she can fuck right off.

lmao who would not want to pork beyonce best arse ever well nearly as good as j lo.

scottyboi said:
Swales lives said:
The music is shit. But my missus has given me a free pass to pork Beyonce if I ever meet her and she's up for it.
So it's good to know she's looking after herself. If she lets herself go she can fuck right off.

lmao who would not want to pork beyonce best arse ever well nearly as good as j lo.

Beyonce is my top bird, but I don't fancy Jo, thought he was very poor today against Spurs and I don't think we'll see him in a skyblue shirt again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.