Beyonce is the boss.

scottyboi said:
black mamba said:
Have to agree with you ...... she's a sexy woman alright , full of energy too ........ we don't all like 'stick insects'.

Go to 4.00 on the video in the op now thats sexy as fuck. Let me know what you think

She looks good there , but then she always does ......... what i like about Beyonce is away from the cameras she's down to earth , not big-headed like some ....... she even likes to go to the ball-game with Jay Z ........ a real pity she's not married to a City fan !

jtoqd1.jpg

2mw84yv.jpg
2dqtvdz.jpg

black mamba said:
scottyboi said:
Go to 4.00 on the video in the op now thats sexy as fuck. Let me know what you think

She looks good there , but then she always does ......... what i like about Beyonce is away from the cameras she's down to earth , even likes to go to the ball-game with Jay Z ........ a real pity she's not married to a City fan !

jay z is a cool guy aswell though. She said she hates diets and loves to stuff her face haha.

scottyboi said:
black mamba said:
She looks good there , but then she always does ......... what i like about Beyonce is away from the cameras she's down to earth , even likes to go to the ball-game with Jay Z ........ a real pity she's not married to a City fan !

jay z is a cool guy aswell though. She said she hates diets and loves to stuff her face haha.

I'll bet HE loves to stuff her face too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.