Biden V Palin

M M

mat

2am news24

this one should be awkward....

Biden being briefed not to fuck up or patronise thatcher MK2 and Palin briefed not to mention the promotion of killing polar bears or bush.

mcfc1988 said:
i like biden but i think this one is going to the milf

she does seem to be seducing the camera,every time she has a close up.

good looking women with old man mccain, image he dies she is a religion nut no abortion even in cases of rape etc

still would thou

Interestingly, I chose not to watch the BBC News 24 coverage, but chose CNN's, instead. they had a running poll by a focus group of 'uncommitted' Ohio voters. It showed that Palin got beat up in 90% of the graph chart!

In fact, it also showed how WOMEN, the very section Palin was after, leaned toward Biden in almost every thing he had to say over Palin.

But, that aside, Biden beat up Palin. She was so out of her depth with him, it was incredible. Understandably, it took 20 mins for her jitters to stop, but after that she was woman slapped with "stats, fact and figures" and she never really knew how to respond. There was a lot of stuttering to bide time to collect her responses as well. And when she did, reached back to the safe haven of her Alaskan Government and at which, incidentally, the focus group was disatisfied with.

I found it humourous that she point out that Biden was 'pointing backwards' a lot, when McCain's campaign is based on that very notion.

And what was with all the winking, she was doing? It was unprofessional, in the moment and unfocussing, for her. Truly, all the debate did was show her up to be an above average "hockey mom", which has/ will be her undoing.

I would be surprised if this debate hasn't thrusted the Obama/ Biden bid 10 points into the lead! Biden came across determined, forthright and underlining change. Palin came across as the mom who knows best, but very little about what she would do. Saying that, in her pitch about what she would do if she had to lead the country, she chose to talk about changing Washington and supporting the workers of America. Never did she mention foreign policy.

Interesting debate and I'd like to see the fallout result.

Biden won convincingly in the eyes of people that chose to listen to what was actually said, but unfortunately a lot of (men especially ;-) will have just muted the TV and drooled over the 'pretty lady'....

Going to be a very interesting few weeks, and a much closer election than it would have been should McCain have picked a male running mate.

The general concensus seems to be that Biden won the debate, but that Palin did better than expected. Given your assessment Bigga I wonder just how bad they expected Palin to be!!!! The polls seem to be indicating that, after an initial upsurge in popularity for McCain and Palin, the American public aren't being duped as easily as the Republicans would like. They've seen Palin for what she is, out of her depth and someone they wouldn't trust the running of the country to. I mean McCain will be in his 80's if he serves two terms, there's certainly a chance he'll have health issues at that age. Obama seems like the change America needs, he's young, he's Democrate, he's pretty much the opposite of Bush, which from a foreigners perspective, is what the rest of the World is after at this point.

Bigga said:
Interestingly, I chose not to watch the BBC News 24 coverage, but chose CNN's, instead. they had a running poll by a focus group of 'uncommitted' Ohio voters. It showed that Palin got beat up in 90% of the graph chart!

In fact, it also showed how WOMEN, the very section Palin was after, leaned toward Biden in almost every thing he had to say over Palin.

But, that aside, Biden beat up Palin. She was so out of her depth with him, it was incredible. Understandably, it took 20 mins for her jitters to stop, but after that she was woman slapped with "stats, fact and figures" and she never really knew how to respond. There was a lot of stuttering to bide time to collect her responses as well. And when she did, reached back to the safe haven of her Alaskan Government and at which, incidentally, the focus group was disatisfied with.

I found it humourous that she point out that Biden was 'pointing backwards' a lot, when McCain's campaign is based on that very notion.

And what was with all the winking, she was doing? It was unprofessional, in the moment and unfocussing, for her. Truly, all the debate did was show her up to be an above average "hockey mom", which has/ will be her undoing.

I would be surprised if this debate hasn't thrusted the Obama/ Biden bid 10 points into the lead! Biden came across determined, forthright and underlining change. Palin came across as the mom who knows best, but very little about what she would do. Saying that, in her pitch about what she would do if she had to lead the country, she chose to talk about changing Washington and supporting the workers of America. Never did she mention foreign policy.

Interesting debate and I'd like to see the fallout result.

She seemed more bothered about looking good, as i said before she was seducing the camera every time there was a close up. The old adage if you believe the lie enough it will become true sprung to mine. I lost count how many times she said "hockey mom,Soccer mom, The inginuity of the American worker...."

Obama is cruising it IMO, but what's the odds a Bin Ladin tape appears between now a polling day rubbishing McCain....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.