Big Brother

Can we vote yet? I want to vote to blow the house up and kill them all. Absolutely no loss to society whatsoever.

Lucky Toma said:
I'm starting to hate Derrick Bird even more now.

Such a waste of a madman with ammo.

HAHAH! shouldnt laugh but that was funny.

...jesus BB is full of FREAKS.
eventhat katie price lookalike is a prick already.. shes got nothing on katie :)

SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
She woke up one day and wanted everyone to call her "Sunshine."

Right that's it...fuck off.

Post of the night - I love you sometimes Mack.

PMSL

I have my moments on occasion SWP.

But honestly....don't you just want to shake the daft cow?

She might yet turn out to be OK, but anyone wanting to be called "Sunshine" is left at the stalls for me. It's a combination of two things here; the "waking up" need to be called something new (vomits) and the fact she chose the name "Sunshine." (slashes wrists)

If she wants to do that at least try something interesting, and a little more reflective of how she really feels ("Pissed off wanabee needy TW*T" springs to mind)

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
Post of the night - I love you sometimes Mack.

PMSL

I have my moments on occasion SWP.

But honestly....don't you just want to shake the daft cow?

She might yet turn out to be OK, but anyone wanting to be called "Sunshine" is left at the stalls for me. It's a combination of two things here; the "waking up" need to be called something new (vomits) and the fact she chose the name "Sunshine." (slashes wrists)

If she wants to do that at least try something interesting, and a little more reflective of how she really feels ("Pissed off wanabee needy TW*T" springs to mind)
And she's gonna be a fuckin doctor!

She has something about fairy dust across the back window of her car FFS! This country is fucked, I'm outta here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.