Big Day - 9th June

johnny crossan

The FA have confirmed that the International Transfer Window will open on 9 June for all clubs in the Premier League, Football League and Conference National.
Domestic transfers remain unaffected and deals can be done as soon as a club’s season is over following the completion of a club’s last competitive game.
The transfer window will close at 6pm BST on 31 August (7pm European time). The FA have been working closely with the Premier and Football Leagues who, in turn, have been liaising with other senior European Leagues to try to agree common deadlines.

i don't get it, can't we only sign players from the 1st of july, or is that just to do with the world cup in boatengs case?

does this mean I'll be getting good birthday prezzies instead of socks?

parkin said:
i don't get it, can't we only sign players from the 1st of july, or is that just to do with the world cup in boatengs case?

We cant officially register players as ours until the 1st July but we can agree everything else from end of season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.