big fight

stonie

they reckon the polar bear is toughest animal on the planet but i would love to see it kick off between a polar bear and a silver back guerilla...where would your money be...im going for the guerilla...

I'll go for the gorilla cos the polar bear will be extinct soon the way the ice cap is melting.

come on lads this is a serious thread with no guns or advantages to the ape of a melting ice cap..

I'll tell you what I've been pondering lately. Who'd win in a fight between Bear Grylls and Steve Irwin (when he was alive, obviously)?

I know Bear's a rite tough bastard but I reckon Steve would have gone in all arms and legs flailing in a manic attack and might have overpowered Bear

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'll tell you what I've been pondering lately. Who'd win in a fight between Bear Grylls and Steve Irwin (when he was alive, obviously)?

I know Bear's a rite tough bastard but I reckon Steve would have gone in all arms and legs flailing in a manic attack and might have overpowered Bear
Grylls, Irwin lost to a f*ckin' fish!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.