big fight

a polar bear would win. they're a lot bigger, twice the size infact, average weight for a male polar bear is 900lbs and a gorilla is rarely more than 500lbs. plus polar bears have massive teeth, jaws and claws. gorillas pretty much only have strength, plant eating teeth and the ability to give a chinese burn.

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
a polar bear would win. they're a lot bigger, twice the size infact, average weight for a male polar bear is 900lbs and a gorilla is rarely more than 500lbs. plus polar bears have massive teeth, jaws and claws. gorillas pretty much only have strength, plant eating teeth and the ability to give a chinese burn.

PMSL!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:

but did you not see king kiong and the way he tore open and broke the jaw of those t-rex...proper hard bastard

Although a gorilla is one of the strongest land animals on the planet, the polar bear has 6 inch claws that could easily tear a silverback to shreds before it could get a good enough punch on it. polar bears are also larger then gorillas giving quite an advantage. So definitely the polar bear.

this will be a short one sided affair: The Polar Bear will easy win.
As for the Polar Bear being extinct in the future I doubt it. Scientists have found Hybreds of the Polar Bear and Grizzley bear in Northern Canada........

Matty said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'll tell you what I've been pondering lately. Who'd win in a fight between Bear Grylls and Steve Irwin (when he was alive, obviously)?

I know Bear's a rite tough bastard but I reckon Steve would have gone in all arms and legs flailing in a manic attack and might have overpowered Bear
Grylls, Irwin lost to a f*ckin' fish!!!!
Hey, show some fucking respect, the man was a champion for the environment and conservation and a great Australian.

(Besides, it was a sting ray...)
;P

i still think that if the guerilla got angry he would have a good go and out think the polar bear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.