big fight

learningzq7.jpg

stonie said:
i still think that if the guerilla got angry he would have a good go and out think the polar bear

mate, so many people have spelled gorilla right in this thread, you could just copy and paste. or did you mean militant rebel in the first place?

sorry, i had to mention it, it was doing my head in.

stonie said:
they reckon the polar bear is toughest animal on the planet but i would love to see it kick off between a polar bear and a silver back guerilla...where would your money be...im going for the guerilla...
Is the polar bear at home?

think the polar bear would win at home as the guerilla would not like the cold

The Great White shark is the hardest animal by default. If a shark fought a polar bear 100 times on land and 100 times in the sea the Shark would win every fight in the water but could probably fluke it on land with a tail whack or a lucky nip.

dannybcity said:
The Great White shark is the hardest animal by default. If a shark fought a polar bear 100 times on land and 100 times in the sea the Shark would win every fight in the water but could probably fluke it on land with a tail whack or a lucky nip.

but surley if the polar brain thought about it when they fight on land all he has to do is stand back and watch the shark suffocate and as the polar bear is smirking silently to himself about his easy victory the gorilla would jump him from behind and do him big style...there you have it the gorilla is miles cleverer and harder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.