Big July Announcement

Interesting that only 1 person suggested a City TV channel. Would this not fit in with the stadium WiFi so you can watch clips before the match. The first article to launch the channel could be the unveiling of Isco (whoops, now I've done it).

so.......apart from 10p off pies,....wifi............blue membership...........moonbeam pregnant..........resigning sibierski.............ground expansion....what have the romans ever done for us ?!!

I reckon they're installing a tyre pressure checker so you don't have to use local garages, as they are invariably staffed by nosey bastards........

ColinLee said:
Interesting that only 1 person suggested a City TV channel. Would this not fit in with the stadium WiFi so you can watch clips before the match. The first article to launch the channel could be the unveiling of Isco (whoops, now I've done it).

Yep, that's exactly why I go to games - to watch videos of previous games. Not interested in what's actually happening on the pitch at the same time at all.

Have to be Isco or something surely? If it is something like a stadium expansion which everybody has known about for ages it will be disapointing, and they would make fool of themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.