Big July Announcement

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
quiet_riot said:
garymj said:
Bit like being an "escape Goat"..

I'm going to put my head above the parrot pit and say that one's actually right.
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong.

Either way, it is a mute point.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
quiet_riot said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong.

Either way, it is a mute point.

But strangeways is right disregardless.
But things are not as bad as what it was,before, and as it is now,and if things dont alter, they will stay as they are.

Big announcement is the none receipt by the Club of all Direct Debit payments for season cards and a decision has been made to hand them out for free instead.

Why do SSN keep going live to that twunt at scums training ground but they gave up on crossing live to ours at 12pm? We're a bigger deal than them twats.

Needed to use this thread to get a moan about SSN out of me. Ta.

Don't know if you guys have noticed, but I now have an email from the club. It doesn't specifically say that it's the "big July announcement", but it might be.

Prepare to be amazed, guys, because if it is the BJA, then the BJA is none other than...

Match-day breaks for £89 including hotel fees. Yep. Huge.

Chris Bailey on Twitter seems to suggest that we've not yet made an announcement and that even he has not been told what it is yet.... Hmmm...

Him, Sharon the photographer and Neildy all go strangely quiet when some big announcement goes off... Likeable team behind the website.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I think the term is 'damp squib' . A squib is an explosive device, if it gets damp then it fails to detonate............I know I'm an arsehole.

You beat me to it arsehole ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.