Big July Announcement

LoveCity said:
That guy is a WUM (is he actually a NYCFC journalist? If so he's a truly unprofessional one), the one who said Isco had arrived in Manchester at 5am for a medical, among other things where he got people believing Isco was nailed on to sign. From what I've heard, that isn't the announcement (although if he ISN'T a total WUM, it could be planned separately).

He was at the unveiling at the Yankees Stadium (taking pictures mind you but was behind the big rope). Called the unveiling a few days ahead for the Village Voice. Think he's a Palmeri... Gets info and doesn't bother to fact check it.

What have you heard about the announcement LC? You're plugged in. Also, you got a twitter? I need more of your info in my feeds!

alky313 said:
LoveCity said:
That guy is a WUM (is he actually a NYCFC journalist? If so he's a truly unprofessional one), the one who said Isco had arrived in Manchester at 5am for a medical, among other things where he got people believing Isco was nailed on to sign. From what I've heard, that isn't the announcement (although if he ISN'T a total WUM, it could be planned separately).

He was at the unveiling at the Yankees Stadium (taking pictures mind you but was behind the big rope). Called the unveiling a few days ahead for the Village Voice. Think he's a Palmeri... Gets info and doesn't bother to fact check it.

What have you heard about the announcement LC? You're plugged in. Also, you got a twitter? I need more of your info in my feeds!
Palmeri is a total nonse.

welcometomanchester said:
alky313 said:
LoveCity said:

Totally agree. Talks himself in circles.

alky313 said:
@andrewalcott: Final MCFC tweet of the day: The Club are expected to unveil an all new web video service for streaming friendly/EDS matches. #mcfc #citytv

NYCFC journo.

Can't see this honestly.
Could be this actually. The gus who were going on about it on twitter all media based guys.

alky313 said:
welcometomanchester said:
alky313 said:

Totally agree. Talks himself in circles.
Blocked me because I asked him why Snijder didn't sign for spurs.

warpig said:
Bilboblue said:
warpig said:
this must count as one of the most unslick, cack-handed pr stunts in modern time. embarrassing.

No, what is embarrassing, is you calling the club out for fuck all.

Grow a pair of bollocks, if you think this is embarrassing, what were you thinking of the club up until 5 years ago?

Some people are never fucking happy, just stop criticising the club for nothing and (continue to) enjoy the ride.

can imagine your face turning purple as you flapped about typing that. especially the last bit. has brightened my day right up. anyway i digress. i must dash, last post is 5pm and I've got a written apology to khaldoon for the reputational damage I have caused the club to drop in. Toodle pip.

Not at all pal, I just despair sometimes at some of the shite that is posted here. That last line counts for about 50% of the idiots on this site I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.