Big Man on Scottish Rail gets off

oakiecokie said:
Great to see that The Big Man who threw the gobby Student off the train in Scotland will face no criminal charges.
Justice does prevail in Scotland but not in England with our`arry !!
and i wonder how much of our money
was wasted on this ?

Wheelsy said:
oakiecokie said:
Wheelsy said:
Wrong result.

You`re quite correct !!
The little twat should have been fined for not having the correct ticket !!
Yes he should have.
Doesn't mean you can go ripping people off public transport 'til your heart's content.
What a pussy!!!!

He deserved it, the little bell end.

;-) at the pussy thing.

u2fme2 said:
oakiecokie said:
Great to see that The Big Man who threw the gobby Student off the train in Scotland will face no criminal charges.
Justice does prevail in Scotland but not in England with our`arry !!
and i wonder how much of our money
was wasted on this ?

Non of our money as it went through the Scottish judiciary.

LookMumI'mOnBlueMoon said:
So violence is OK now? Seems like a great message to be sending out to the public.

Did The Big Man hit the scrote,punch him,kick him,gouge him,squeeze his nuts,stamp on him ?
The only evidence was the little twat somehow fell onto the platforn and received some grazing to his horrible face,which incidenally did him a favour,as the grazing hid the fookers spots and blackheads !!

So violence is OK now? Seems like a great message to be sending out to the public.

You live in a fucking sheltered world if that is what you call violent. I've had worse than that just messing about playfighting with mates. Where do some people live that involves this being classed as violent? It's laughable and anyone that thinks that is quite simply a fucking muppet. They say games like GTA desensitise people, I think you could do with playing a game of that ilk.

Violent? Give me a fucking break.

TheMidnightBlue said:

You live in a fucking sheltered world if that is what you call violent. I've had worse than that just messing about playfighting with mates. Where do some people live that involves this being classed as violent? It's laughable and anyone that thinks that is quite simply a fucking muppet. They say games like GTA desensitise people, I think you could do with playing a game of that ilk.

Violent? Give me a fucking break.
Couldn't agree more. I honestly believe the people on here saying what that fella done wrong are just mischief making. No one in their right mind actually thinks that little twat didn't deserve what he got. Not nice to see granted, but he was inconveniencing a train load of passengers because he couldn't be arsed to buy a ticket.

If he had hurt the lad then yeah I agree, but he didnt he picked him up and pushed him out, even if he did fall I wouldnt class a shove as violent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.