Big Match revisited City v Spuds 5th Feb 1983

King of all Geordies trying to stop the ref from booking Villa. There's something you don't see nowadays.

What about the shorts in them days?

Did you see the Barsnley v Wolves games? Ian Moores debut for Barnsley. He played for Tamworth in the FA Vase final in 1989. Threw a right strop when he was taken off - thought he was something special. Proper cart-horse!

I went to Wembley for that final - the same day City ended up drawing 3-3 with Bournemouth!

The City v Spuds 5th Feb 1983 Big Match revisited is on the ITV player for anyone who might be interested in looking back at the bad old days

Watched it this morning and thoroughly enjoyed the walk down memory lane. Perry cuts in the platt lane, attack on the spurs fans after their goal, Helen's bell, spurs on their way to belson, total ineptitude in front of goal, managerial chaos, Swales looking annoyed. Took me right back.

Didsbury Dave said:
Watched it this morning and thoroughly enjoyed the walk down memory lane. Perry cuts in the platt lane, attack on the spurs fans after their goal, Helen's bell, spurs on their way to belson, total ineptitude in front of goal, managerial chaos, Swales looking annoyed. Took me right back.
eeeeee, halcyon days

Didsbury Dave said:

That did make me chuckle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.