Big news I heard last night....

EddH

I have heard from 2 sources (1 very good) that a big change is on its way...

Firstly can I say I'm not a Hughes fan, nor a Mancini hater, and I believe that we have made a steady development as a club (since the sheik took over), and there is only one manager that I'd want instead of Mancini, but apparently my wishes are going to come true.....

Mourinhio has been offered the job for silly money and has agreed.

This is all I know right now, but it seems strange that 2 different sources came up with the same info at the same time.....

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

EddH said:
I have heard from 2 sources (1 very good) that a big change is on its way...

Firstly can I say I'm not a Hughes fan, nor a Mancini hater, and I believe that we have made a steady development as a club (since the sheik took over), and there is only one manager that I'd want instead of Mancini, but apparently my wishes are going to come true.....

Mourinhio has been offered the job for silly money and has agreed.

This is all I know right now, but it seems strange that 2 different sources came up with the same info at the same time.....

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I don't really care. I would rather concentrate on the remaining games.

Were your sources just regurgitating what they'd read in the previous day's papers or had it come from something more concrete?

Interesting. I am of the opinion that Mancini should be given at least another season irregardless of whether we achieve anything this season .

Dubai Blue said:
Were your sources just regurgitating what they'd read in the previous day's papers or had it come from something more concrete?

One possibly was from the paper talk, but the other not/he is a good source.

(Im not in the UK so don't get papers)

I heard something similar after the previous defeat but just dismissed it as pure guessing and wishfull thinking.

Ragnarok said:
Interesting. I am of the opinion that Mancini should be given at least another season irregardless of whether we achieve anything this season .
Why? What good will that do? If Mancini goes out in the Semi's to united and finishes out of the top 4, he has done no better than his predecessor, but with a load more money spent to boot. He has to go if we finish lower than 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.