Big news I heard last night....

allan harper said:
pominoz said:
Great!
4th in the league with 8 games to go,semi final of the FA cup,and we are going to sack the manager and bring in the biggest ego in football,who will fuck off when the job at the swamp comes up.
Only at City.

Last week we were still in with a chance of winning two cups and 3rd in the league, this argument is getting weaker with each passing week.

Exactly. We were top of the league at one point but the pattern of late is only going one way and that is downwards.

The truth is we are busy blowing it big time and Bobby needs to start earning his big salary and the onus is on HIM to prove the doubters wrong.

KumbA said:
What would be the point of Mourinhio? He would only piss off after a year like he has done with every other club and we then have to wait for him to build his team. Mancini needs another year to sort this team out.
i thought he was sacked at chelski , he didnt just leave.. maybe i am wrong here but if im right there is a huge difference

rossie said:
KumbA said:
What would be the point of Mourinhio? He would only piss off after a year like he has done with every other club and we then have to wait for him to build his team. Mancini needs another year to sort this team out.
i thought he was sacked at chelski , he didnt just leave.. maybe i am wrong here but if im right there is a huge difference
He was sacked after the Rosenborg game, about 11pm it was. I know this as I had just finished making sweet love to the then Mrs P, and then romantically put talkSPORT on afterwards, where the news broke. Proper romantic me.

blueinsa said:
Mourinho or not, Mancini is in exactly the same situation that Hughes found himself in.

He is now a lame duck manager and it is only a matter of time before he goes.

agreed, i would have thought by now he would have come to grips with the premier league, he hasn't and doesn't look like he ever will. i once called him clueless, he clearly isn't but what i meant was he can't see that the engliah game and the italian game just do not mix.
would i give him another season to see if he can cut it? yes, just. our owners will not though and certainly if jose becomes available.

Pigeonho said:
rossie said:
He was sacked after the Rosenborg game, about 11pm it was. I know this as I had just finished making sweet love to the then Mrs P, and then romantically put talkSPORT on afterwards, where the news broke. Proper romantic me.
is that why shes now an ex.. she doesnt like talksport ? couldnt be your faultless sweet love making im sure :-)

FORZA CITY said:
Jose is nailed on for bacon face's seat, why cant people understand this .

Like fuck he is.

The ghost of Baconface will hang over that club and every manager for years to come and no way will a Mourinho put up with that.

The rags will have a puppet manager in place, one that will bow to the twat that goes upstairs.

Mourinho at the rags after baconface would not be able to bring anything to the table that sluralex hasn't already done.

In short, there is nothing in it for the man.

so you guys want Mourinho in the summer, which means he will only stay for 1 season with Real Madrid!. How will you guys feel if Mourinho did manage us for 1 season and then left us for the scum when baconface retires?

I believe in stability, keep Roberto unless if we fail to win the FA cup and 4th place!

Pigeonho said:
rossie said:

Corrected ^_^

going off topic but wasn't it something to do with him not liking the shevchenko signing?

allan harper said:
pominoz said:
Great!
4th in the league with 8 games to go,semi final of the FA cup,and we are going to sack the manager and bring in the biggest ego in football,who will fuck off when the job at the swamp comes up.
Only at City.

Last week we were still in with a chance of winning two cups and 3rd in the league, this argument is getting weaker with each passing week.

"In with a chance",does not mean we were going to win them,and we only dropped to 4th because we got beat by the current champions,at their ground.
Man the lifeboats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.