Big News

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Just got some very interesting, big, big news about the location of the new Gregg's store opening in central Manchester.

Bit too much to put on here.

PM if interested.

does this have anything to do with Lou Macari?

(I mean, is it a BIG JOB?)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T45YI6RJg5A[/youtube]

I went to Greggs the other day... havent been for a while, so i went for the usual winning combo, Steak bake, sausage roll and a caramel doughnut... sorry sir we dont do caramel doughnuts anymore... i said i'll have 5 for a £1 then, she said its 3 for £1... i said ok as i wanted a fooking doughnut... nommed the steak bake and sausage roll, still the same, got the doughnuts out they were tiny, wtf, and they had the smallest dot of jam in them (i'm old school, part of a doughnuts charm is that you used to have to survey them or you'd end up with jam in your crotch) no fucking likelyhood of that anymore... no caramel and fuck all jam... the robbing bastards, I blame Paddy McGuinness, bet he's a celebrity Rag...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I went to Greggs the other day... havent been for a while, so i went for the usual winning combo, Steak bake, sausage roll and a caramel doughnut... sorry sir we dont do caramel doughnuts anymore... i said i'll have 5 for a £1 then, she said its 3 for £1... i said ok as i wanted a fooking doughnut... nommed the steak bake and sausage roll, still the same, got the doughnuts out they were tiny, wtf, and they had the smallest dot of jam in them (i'm old school, part of a doughnuts charm is that you used to have to survey them or you'd end up with jam in your crotch) no fucking likelyhood of that anymore... no caramel and fuck all jam... the robbing bastards, I blame Paddy McGuinness, bet he's a celebrity Rag...

The worst thing about the drop from 5 doughnuts to to 3 was it only took 6 to 12 months to happen. Literally they dropped the number of doughnuts down to 4 then 6 to 12 months latter it was bloody 3.

Edit: look at the pasties next time you're in there. The pasties are the same size a the stake bakes now they used to be a third bigger.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

You sure you were in Greggs????

LeeOnePen said:
Does anyone reckon they could eat a tenner's worth of Greggs (baked products only, the sandwiches don't count) in a single sitting?
Before committing, factor in the special offers. You can probably get 18 sausage rolls and 8 stake bakes for a tenner.

I could.Easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.