Big Nige

Bucharest Blue

Dutch chief Burt van Marwijk said: "I will talk with Nigel about these situations."

Sparta Rotterdam boss Jan Everse declared: "He needs to see a mental doctor."

And TV pundit Hugo Vorst said: "De Jong is a criminal who needs to be dragged out of football."

City's assistant boss Brian Kidd disagreed, insisting: "I didn't think it was a rash challenge. There was no malice in it."

Bit of an over reaction dont you think!!! Hope this doesnt affect his attitude and style on the pitch...

With everything thats being said he's going to be getting a load of stick every grround we go to..

The instant reaction is always an over-reaction. Look at Wenger and the Eduardo fracture. The Brummy player was the most mortified person on the planet. Wenger wanted him banned for eternity, the same Wenger who employs nasty little shits like Dick Van Miffy, Fabregas and that the Apprentice Shite Wilshere.

and a few BM posters seem to be overreacting as well. The World Cup challenge has clearly stuck in some peoples minds. They should judge him on each incident and yesterdays was a non event with unfortunate consequences.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The instant reaction is always an over-reaction. Look at Wenger and the Eduardo fracture. The Brummy player was the most mortified person on the planet. Wenger wanted him banned for eternity, the same Wenger who employs nasty little shits like Dick Van Miffy, Fabregas and that the Apprentice Shite Wilshere.

Dave, wenger was the same about shawcross aswell, and shawcross was in tears himself already about the tackle on ramsey.

Nowt wrong with de jongs challenge, a good old fashioned tackle.

Nigel De Jong is the best holding midfielder in the world at the moment, the problem all these pundits have is that he plays for Manchester City, it is that simple.

Nothing wrong with the challenge yesterday it was just unfortunate the lad got injured.

Not only the world cup tackle. He broke a leg from a USA player before the World Cup also in a friendly match.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSO3Du6wd2k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSO3Du6wd2k</a>

He's a beast and should start in every game regardless. When he doesn't play, you can tell he isn't on the pitch.

Unfortunate for the lad yesterday but De Jong is quickly becoming World Class and i wouldn't take £30m for him, he's vital to our success

I dont see what people are moaning about. Nicky Butt said that you cant really control your trailing leg when you go into a full force challenge and anyone that has played football will agree.

There was nothing up with the challenge and its just a shame the break happened to Ben Arfa and not Barton

AntonDonJuan said:
He's a beast and should start in every game regardless. When he doesn't play, you can tell he isn't on the pitch.

Unfortunate for the lad yesterday but De Jong is quickly becoming World Class and i wouldn't take £30m for him, he's vital to our success

LOL I know what you mean but the way you have put it is brilliant. In the good ol' bad ol' days there was often a time when some players were on the pitch but you thought they were off it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.