Big Nige

Blue Mist said:
and a few BM posters seem to be overreacting as well. The World Cup challenge has clearly stuck in some peoples minds. They should judge him on each incident and yesterdays was a non event with unfortunate consequences.
I don't think De Jong is particularly dirty, I also think he's not particularly talented!

Blue Mist said:
and a few BM posters seem to be overreacting as well. The World Cup challenge has clearly stuck in some peoples minds. They should judge him on each incident and yesterdays was a non event with unfortunate consequences.

I loved that world cup challenge, nige should do atleast 1 every game.

AntonDonJuan said:
He's a beast and should start in every game regardless. When he doesn't play, you can tell he isn't on the pitch.

Unfortunate for the lad yesterday but De Jong is quickly becoming World Class and i wouldn't take £30m for him, he's vital to our success
Keep saying it but World class is something Hong Kong De Fueyjong will never be!

Neil McNab said:
AntonDonJuan said:
He's a beast and should start in every game regardless. When he doesn't play, you can tell he isn't on the pitch.

Unfortunate for the lad yesterday but De Jong is quickly becoming World Class and i wouldn't take £30m for him, he's vital to our success
Keep saying it but World class is something Hong Kong De Fueyjong will never be!

then you evidently don't understand the role of a DM, Nigel is the best in his role in the world.

I really dont get all this even their manager said there was no malice yet he then says the tackle "wasnt necessary"

So what we dont need to tackle at all then ?

You always look for the reaction of players. None of the newcastle players react or have a problem with it. The ref is 3 yards away and has a clear view he doesnt even give the foul, why because its a clean tackle his feet are on the ground he wins the ball, its not two footed, its not from behind. He gets the ball and then the player.

The replays show as much. The respected press and pundits are saying nothing other than its bad for Ben Arfa which it is.

So can someone explain to me what the problem is ? That tackle happens in every game every week hes just unlucky.

Neil McNab said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Name me 3 better DM's that are playing better than De Jong right now.

Ricster said:
Neil McNab said:

Essien
Xabi Alonso
Schweinsteiger (or is he cm?)

LYNX said:
Ricster said:

Essien
Xabi Alonso
Schweinsteiger (or is he cm?)
Essien isn't playing better than De Jong.

Alonso isn't a defensive midfielder, he's a centre midfielder.

Schweinsteiger isn't a defensive midfielder, he's a centre midfielder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.