big nose thompson on again

Project said:
We lack a Giggs or a Scholes according to Merson

Players like Giggs come along rarely ..... he's evergreen , and could drop a cross onto a sixpence , with the added bonus that he actually looks up first to see where he's going to put the ball ...... unlike a certain SWP does on most occasions!

Scholes would probably be preferable to say Gareth Barry for most of us .... trouble is with him he can tend to 'dive in' recklessly a bit , on occasion.

So , on this occasion , Merson probably has it spot on ....... although others 'lauding' certain other rag players is a bit of a joke , some of them are no better than what we currently have.

Thompson talks a lot of sense to me and i agreed with him on Boyata although i am not one to slag our players. There was no one on this site who put Boyata in their 11 for the game and it was a mistake to play him. It should have been Richards or Onuoha at centre half. Garrido, Boyata and playing zab in midfield where the reasons why we lost the game, so naive to concede again in the last seconds. I blame Hughes for not getting a better back up for Bridge, the fact that we have all this money and for the last few weeks we have had to see Benjani and Garrido in a city shirt again is a joke. As for Merse on the Gigs and Scholes thing he is spot on as well, they have been there and done it. Scholes edge of box pinpoint pass to giggs, good cross, goal, they have been doing it for years.

i think Boyata isnt ready yet for the premier challenge. Hes defo one for the future but i thought he could have done better onRooneys goal! Toure and Vinny for me.

Maine Rd said:
..... It should have been Richards or Onuoha at centre half....
NO, Micah is starting to show some form at Right Back under Mancio, under no circumstances must he be played at CB, He is NOT A CENTRE BACK

Every week, without fail, people come on here and slag off "Socer Saturday" and its participants. The same thing will happen tomorrow morning with "Sunday Supplement". Why watch then? You know what you're going to get with these programmes. The remote does have an on/off button AND a change channel facility!

Maine Rd said:
Thompson talks a lot of sense to me and i agreed with him on Boyata although i am not one to slag our players. There was no one on this site who put Boyata in their 11 for the game and it was a mistake to play him. It should have been Richards or Onuoha at centre half. Garrido, Boyata and playing zab in midfield where the reasons why we lost the game, so naive to concede again in the last seconds. I blame Hughes for not getting a better back up for Bridge, the fact that we have all this money and for the last few weeks we have had to see Benjani and Garrido in a city shirt again is a joke. As for Merse on the Gigs and Scholes thing he is spot on as well, they have been there and done it. Scholes edge of box pinpoint pass to giggs, good cross, goal, they have been doing it for years.

when teams dont play their youngsters its wrong...when they do play their youngsters its wrong..

Am I wrong ??

jimharri said:
Every week, without fail, people come on here and slag off "Socer Saturday" and its participants. The same thing will happen tomorrow morning with "Sunday Supplement". Why watch then? You know what you're going to get with these programmes. The remote does have an on/off button AND a change channel facility!

It's called debate

stanman said:
jimharri said:

It's called debate
Quite true. The term "flogging a dead horse" also springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.