Big Phil Caicedo

zak@work said:
samharris said:
tonythecoleman said:
sort ur heads out boys.hes a donkey,and thats being kind,lets talk about how right i am in 12 months time.

Big phil 6 mill,

jo 19 mill...

which one got sent out on loan.

yep jo joing his mates in elano galuber and robinho coming from eastern europe. caicedo coming from ecudor all on his own, even united fans reckon he is a good goal scorer, they dont worry about robinho they worry about him, he is the first player that will give rio and vidic a push about!

caicedo came from switzerland flower...

robinho spain and glauber from germany.. and who gives a flying shite what the rags think

also Caicedo might give Wio a push but it'll be from offside

AdamJoshDavies said:
california blue said:
Phil is rated by the other city players as up there with robi and elano in the technical stakes - just hasnt shown much of it on a match day.
How do you know??
we have enough technically brilliant players, all we need is someone who can put the ball over the line = caicedo!

Big Phil is a limited player. Nobody is making out he's the new Pele but he works hard and has a knack of scoring goals. In many ways he reminds me of a certain Mr Goater. Of course we are at a higher level than we were back then and we need better players. Won't do any harm to support the lad though. He's still young and strikes me as the kind of player that will improve with age.

masterwig said:
Big Phil is a limited player. Nobody is making out he's the new Pele but he works hard and has a knack of scoring goals. In many ways he reminds me of a certain Mr Goater. Of course we are at a higher level than we were back then and we need better players. Won't do any harm to support the lad though. He's still young and strikes me as the kind of player that will improve with age.

city will buy a world class striker and caicedo will be gone, i dont want him to be, but i think he will, but i hope to god he goes somewhere and becomes a top striker to prove all you fuck arses wrong! go through your programme from the blackburn game, take away his goals and see if we are pushing for europe still. think about at everton when we are winning 1-0 and he could have ran as fast as he could at the defense but waiting for the perfect moment to release the ball to robinho who found ireland then the net! i bet he could score a hat-trick in the derby and still be shit!

I have had a go at big Phil on this forum myself,

But think the player has come on a bit and think I was wrong to put Ched evans ahead of him
come to think of it best in that position we have got at the momment.

You can not fault the lad for effot anytime have seen him

Come on the blues at the Swamp

zak@work said:
masterwig said:

city will buy a world class striker and caicedo will be gone, i dont want him to be, but i think he will, but i hope to god he goes somewhere and becomes a top striker to prove all you fuck arses wrong! go through your programme from the blackburn game, take away his goals and see if we are pushing for europe still. think about at everton when we are winning 1-0 and he could have ran as fast as he could at the defense but waiting for the perfect moment to release the ball to robinho who found ireland then the net! i bet he could score a hat-trick in the derby and still be shit!

Did I say he was shit?

I'd refute the allegation that I am a 'fuck arse'.

Philbo said:
how can it be a wind up. He's played really well and can only get better. He's going to be our Drogba very soon.
i agree he scores important goals sometimes a bit flukey

masterwig said:
zak@work said:
masterwig said:

Did I say he was shit?

I'd refute the allegation that I am a 'fuck arse'.

i wasnt aiming that at you master wig hahaha

I like him. I know hes abit ruff around the edges but hes just the type of payer we need playing the lone role. Hes only young so with some refinements in his game he will become a decent player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.