Big Phil

Richard

Could be on his way out to Fulham on loan according to SSN.

If so, we surely must have another stiker lined up. Big Phil is better than a number of our current strikers and so it would be foolish to let him go IMO.

Disappointing if true - he was just settling in and getting a good run of games. He offers something different to our other options and is one of our only attacking players over 5ft 8"

If true I'm hoping its a sign of us being close to bringing in another striker, one with presence.

Current Strikers:

Bellend
Caicedo
Benjani
Vassel
Sturridge
Evans
Jo

I would say that there are four strikers worse than big Phil in our squad

We`re putting a team together to challenge for the top prizes in the country & europe.

Caciedo has got potential???
Then he should go & prove it at the likes of fulham, vass can go and ply his trade at coventry
and ched can go back to norwich as for jo if newcastle are still interested then i`ll drive the twat up there for his medical myself.

We need to clear the decks & bring some quality, top draw strikers in that are capable of scoring 20 odd goals a season, the new owners haven`t got time to harness talent & work on potential.

Big phil`s average at best & doesn`t fit the new business model i`m afraid.

Richard said:
Current Strikers:

Bellend
Caicedo
Benjani
Vassel
Sturridge
Evans
Jo

I would say that there are four strikers worse than big Phil in our squad

that,s a poor set of strikers,to be fair........

DAKOVICH said:
We need to clear the decks & bring some quality, top draw strikers in that are capable of scoring 20 odd goals a season, the new owners haven`t got time to harness talent & work on potential.

We want it all and we want it NOW NOW NOW

Let's ditch the academy while we're at it why should we harness talent and wait for our youth to develop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.