Big Steve’s list for Man United

That is brilliant. Bravo to that Blue.

What would have boiled a whole vat of piss though would be if he said ‘with 115 charges on your back. Do that’ and then grins at the camera.

Top work

I really enjoy his content on instagram...apart from here its the only social media i use....have followed him for a while, just comes across as proper supporter

Have wondered if he was one of you lot on here??

What is our list then we want them to do? Don’t want to add finish above us or win the league as we might have 1 bad season ha

Domestic quadruple

100pts season

100 goals in a season

In the social media era where “celebrity fans” are actually becoming minor celebrities in their own right, this guy represents our club well and deserves support IMO. MCFCLads is another perhaps representing the younger demographic.

It’s a time of misinformation and lies which go round the football world before the truth gets it’s boots on and we need people like this being bullish and fighting back.

I think he’s brilliant. He mentioned the other week that he’s never been on Bluemoon, but he forms most of his content from experiences home and away, seems to be at every game.

In the social media era where “celebrity fans” are actually becoming minor celebrities in their own right, this guy represents our club well and deserves support IMO. MCFCLads is another perhaps representing the younger demographic.

It’s a time of misinformation and lies which go round the football world before the truth gets it’s boots on and we need people like this being bullish and fighting back.
Agree. Martin who YouTubes as Mancunian Way deserves our support too. Not showbizzy, just a genuine fan speaking from the heart for other fans, like Big Steve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.