Big weekend coming up in the Title Race

citymad said:
Can't see anything but three wins for Chelsea, rags and us. Hate the fact that the rags look very good at the moment particularly in midfield. We've just got to hope that they slip up somewhere along the line. Problem is right now for every mistake De Gea and Plug makes Shrek and RVP will score twice.

I don't think they can keep it up, their defence really is dogshit

We look like we're coming into form and we still have half the squad out injured

citymad said:
Can't see anything but three wins for Chelsea, rags and us. Hate the fact that the rags look very good at the moment particularly in midfield. We've just got to hope that they slip up somewhere along the line. Problem is right now for every mistake De Gea and Plug makes Shrek and RVP will score twice.
I can't remember the last time I saw Utd play well - maybe Wigan away.

RVP just keeps scoring, but they are not imposing themselves on games. If Sturridge had a right foot, they'd have slipped up today

It's one thing winning in January, another in Feb and March when the games come two a week and fatigue becomes a real issue.

Very similar year to last one.. they had a run of 3-4 games last season where we all expected to overtake their lead, it was 3-4 points at that moment, and they got 10 points from them (chelsea, arsenal, spurs, liverpool I think).

Then they failed at lower profile games like wigan away and everton home.

This season is similar too, they're winning all big games but failed at Norwich.

So you never know..

It depends on how serious Spurs are in wanting a Champions League place. If they lose and either Arsenal or Everton win then their arses will get a little twitchy.

MSP said:
Very similar year to last one.. they had a run of 3-4 games last season where we all expected to overtake their lead, it was 3-4 points at that moment, and they got 10 points from them (chelsea, arsenal, spurs, liverpool I think).

Then they failed at lower profile games like wigan away and everton home.

This season is similar too, they're winning all big games but failed at Norwich.

So you never know..
agreed, We expect them to lose at Spurs, but they might end up winning that and then lose to Southampton, Fulham or Everton in the coming weeks.

Ray78 said:
MSP said:
It depends on how serious Spurs are in wanting a Champions League place.

I guess much more serious than you when questioning that.

Maybe, but they have to overcome their fear of United.

they certainly want the 4th place hard, that was a strange one to question.

And they were fearless in 1st half against them this season though they shitted themselves in 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.