Biggest away following this decade in English football?

There were around 13-15,000 City in Ewood that day. A thousand or so more outside maybe, although that's a guess based on TV coverage.

Whilst it was impressive, I'm sure there will have been bigger followings.

Didsbury Dave said:
There were around 13-15,000 City in Ewood that day. A thousand or so more outside maybe, although that's a guess based on TV coverage.

I was outside and there was more than a thousand blues outside Ewood without tickets. I'm not saying there hasn't been bigger away followings but that one was impressive.

I was in a pub across the road with a little shitty tv that fell and broke when City got their first due to everyone going beserk. Cue a mass exodus across to the stadium and drunken blues attempting to climb the railings.

They actually opended them up with around ten minutes left as I recall and we all went steaming in, what a day!

blue_paul said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I was outside and there was more than a thousand blues outside Ewood without tickets. I'm not saying there hasn't been bigger away followings but that one was impressive.

I was in a pub across the road with a little shitty tv that fell and broke when City got their first due to everyone going beserk. Cue a mass exodus across to the stadium and drunken blues attempting to climb the railings.

They actually opended them up with around ten minutes left as I recall and we all went steaming in, what a day!

Fair enough mate. There looked to be several hundred at least on the hill.

texas pete said:
blue 1992 said:
We've always had a god away following but i think it'll be much better this season coming up...

woeful last season should be much improved this

and LC Blue, what does post count have to do with being deluded ?

I know, that was a lame come back wannit!?

texas pete said:
ManCityX said:
City at Blackburn in 2000?

- Not counting semi's and finals of course.

deluded

Not at all. I guess you would have had to have been at the game to realise.

We had the entire stand behind the goal, along with part of the bottom tier of the main stand. All three of the main Blackburn stands for their fans had a huge amount of City fans in them. There's no chance that a Premier League team has taken more to an away league game imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.