Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

That was before he publicly came out as gay.

Clough was obviously of a bigoted mindset otherwise he wouldn't have asked Fashanu why he went to gay bars.

In his autobiography, Clough recounts a verbal dressing-down he gave Fashanu after hearing rumours that he was going to gay bars. "'Where do you go if you want a loaf of bread?' I asked him. 'A baker's, I suppose.' 'Where do you go if you want a leg of lamb?' 'A butcher's.' 'So why do you keep going to that bloody poofs' club?"

Though he later regretted how he treated Fashanu.

Merson…. Bets away his families money and then goes to sell a storey hoping you feel sorry for him.

If this latest story is true and not just attention seeking or a publicity stunt I find it incredible that him and his family and his legal representatives haven't by now put in place some form of Power of Attorney type of measures to restrict his access to family funds in some way, given he and his family have been fully aware of his gambling addiction issues for decades now.

A quick google suggests he's still apparently worth multiple millions, so spaffing away £160k gambling on table tennis isn't quite as financially devastating for him and his family as it first sounds.

I always thought I was alone in thinking Motson was the worst commentator on telly. Never, ever liked him. He was an 'institution'..... that's Britspeak for someone way past their best and stealing a living, normally on the BBC.
Up there with Martin ' if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle" Tyler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.