Biggest C**T to ever play for city

brown was an arse, Creaney was a scum bag, charvet a mercenary, didn't like mills but overall no one has ever done the things to City that Carlos did!

Don't have an issue with Yaya it is a beat up by rag media which for some reason I can't comprehend City fans are joining in with and the more it goes on the more the rags are laughing at city fans doing their work!

flicker said:
With all this talk of of yaya being a **** and a traitor, whos yours ?
Mine is danny mills

Arni was a **** if he didn't get his Hrutspungar at half time.

Mills for me too. He's the only player I genuinely hated while he played for City. Still hate the **** to this day.

Joseph barton. By a mile. Altho he only became a c**t after he left. Danny mills maybe. Mcmanaman? Robinho? Balotelli? Not necessarily c***s but certainly didnt apreciate the opportunity to represent us

Danny f**king ba**ard Mills a Sh*t footballer and LEECH of a man ! F**king No-mark piss'ant, truly hated seeing him in a City shirt ! But hay you cheer on the team No matter what ... You just no deep down what creep that man is !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.