biggest Douchebag in the Universe.........

bowdonblue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
He must be getting a shed load of overtime the douche, to be fair most Celebs raise funds for publicity (not all but most) I respect him for raising funds but still think he's a douchebag. If he wants to really do something for comic relief he could pour petrol over himself then light a cigarette.

People who use the word "douchebag" are total douchebags.

You sir are a douchebag<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:50 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
He must be getting a shed load of overtime the douche, to be fair most Celebs raise funds for publicity (not all but most) I respect him for raising funds but still think he's a douchebag. If he wants to really do something for comic relief he could pour petrol over himself then light a cigarette.
hahaha, you really aren't a fan are you?!
Haha, read me like an open book Pidge ;o)

Sorry but its now tie for the "Biggest Douchebag Of The Universe" its between Chris Moyles and that fuckin Justin Bieber, I've never really heard much about him just that I know everyone hates him so was in work and heard one of his songs on the radio and I just felt like going outside grabbing the nearest 16 year old and kicking their head in, but then I thought "come on Ash I bet he's a nice lad really" check out some interviews on YouTube.......

WHAT A FUCKIN DOUCHE!!!!!

that word is fucking horrific.

i thought it was just 14yrold american girls who used it until i came on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.