Biggest Manc derbys of all time (merged)

Re: Are we going for a Hamburg

Just blow the roof off.

Tevez for the winner would be mental.

Re: One of the biggest Manc derbys of all time.

I want to know who the ref is.

If it's Mike Dean that'll relax me a lot, pretty much anyone else will make me even more nervous.

It honestly will be the biggest game of my life

Monday 30th April 2012

The biggest game of my life.

Went to gillingham, the semi and the final of the FA cup, but this is/will honestly be the biggest game of my life. The nerves have started already, the atmosphere is going to be immense, never wanted a win so much in my life.

8 days on shitting my pants, serious note: already shaking.

It will be unbearable either way, I fancy a win courtesy of a Tevez winner, then the 2 weeks after may be just about as unbearable.

Re: Any big plans for gatherings on Monday

My boss has just confirmed I can work from home, and the mrs has said she'll take me and my mates to the match. Pretty much guaranteed I'll be getting twatted from around 12 o clock.

blue b4 the moon said:
Booked game day and Tuesday off at work when the game was changed. Whatever was/is going to happen work is no place to be on those days.

I've waited a fucking long time for this, it's been like an unreachable quest for 42 long hard years. I can taste their fear.

Tick follows tock follows tick etc.

Likewise and the monday after the qpr game, i have a feeling i might be a wee bit hungover that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.