Biggest Manc derbys of all time (merged)

dw7 said:
I'm planning on fucking this one off and going on a 2 hour drive while the match is on tbh

There's no point.

At least one United fan will jump in front of your car and kill themselves.

over the years ive learnt never to take anything for granted, all the shitty years weve had, i wont be celebrating till title is ours, i celebrate smashing the rags again, then not think about title, the long standing supporters shoud know our history is littered with nearlys

That Sky Sports article has 7-2 to the Scum with one draw, missing out the 5-1, 6-1 and even the 4-1 for that matter.

Im looking forward to the derby.I Think i would settle for an erriksson type win in 2oo7/2008.

Tricky_Trev said:
peoffrey said:
Regardless of what happens, my one relief is that they can no longer win the Premiership at our ground. I'd have expected that in Pearce's last season (just to top off everything else we'd experienced) - but now we're so close to winning it ourselves that I felt U****d securing it at The Etihad would've been a real kick in the proverbial.

Come on though, if they win they go 6 points clear with only 6 points left to play for. That would be them winning the league, and they would celebrate infront of us like they've won the league.

That doesn't matter to me in comparison. The one thing I did not want to see is them lifting the trophy at our ground. That would've been the ultimate humiliation as a Blue.

BCFCGARY said:
If City go after the bastards from minute 1 then you will win it easily.He has to go into the game with no fear and let City of the leash and the twats will not cope with it.Look at today look at the CL games look at the City game United cannot cope when teams have a go at them and this has been proven this season.
Said it a few weeks ago that had Fulham gone there with a bit more belief they would have got something there.

City have been given another chance time to grasp it

You are fookin spot on bcfc....

scum have been shown up as fragile at the back a number of times this season... score an early goal and we force them to come at us .. we open them up like a mackerel's belly and fookin shaft 'em

.. apologies for all mixed metaphors in the above...

C'MON CITY !!!

Will be watching it at 5am in Melbourne.
Nothing better than a few pints with other city fans at 5am.
CTID

Is this the slowest week ever? Only Wednesday, I'm convinced Baconface has instructed the world's time-keepers to add Fergie Time on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.