Biggest, Most Important home match in City’s history?

I’m putting it out there that this Wednesday night’s 2nd leg semi final v Real Madrid is exactly that - the biggest game we’ve ever played at home and I’ll tell you why:
It is our first ever chance to get to the Champions’ League Final by playing at home. It sets up an eminently winnable final and gives the club a platform to go stratospheric in terms of world-wide publicity and status. It’s a chance to edge ever closer to a once-in-a-lifetime shot at winning the treble. So there you have it, it’s the biggest ever home match we’ve ever had and we truly are privileged as supporters to be able to witness it. Let’s do it justice and get behind the team like never before. COME ON CITY!!!
I'd argue that Wigan at home in the 1999 playoff semifinal was more important. Without that and then Wembley where would we be now?

I have a good feeling we are going to smash Madrid 4-1,can’t shake it off,I am not usually this optimistic,there is something just really extraordinary about this teams mentality at the moment,they are hungry as lions and game management is on another level completely,we are beautiful to watch and possess an indomitable spirit.

I’m putting it out there that this Wednesday night’s 2nd leg semi final v Real Madrid is exactly that - the biggest game we’ve ever played at home and I’ll tell you why:
It is our first ever chance to get to the Champions’ League Final by playing at home. It sets up an eminently winnable final and gives the club a platform to go stratospheric in terms of world-wide publicity and status. It’s a chance to edge ever closer to a once-in-a-lifetime shot at winning the treble. So there you have it, it’s the biggest ever home match we’ve ever had and we truly are privileged as supporters to be able to witness it. Let’s do it justice and get behind the team like never before. COME ON CITY!!!
Not a chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.