Biggest myths in Football

TheMightyQuinn said:
mackenzie said:
And Owen. Don't forget Owen.

When he actually plays that is.

I could not believe that tw*t Taylor commentating on us the other week when he was talking about this. I nearly kicked the TV in.

I forgot about Owen. Not having played 90 minutes for 10 years or so means he often slips my mind.

Balotelli is petulant, immature and has a bad attitude.

Wayne Rooney is a passionate, hard working winner who refuses to give up.

Accept this as fact and watching football is less stressful.

Just as Rooney earning 200k + isn't obscene but any wages we pay are obscene and should be stopped.
Don't forget that were it not for anti-United FA bias, Gary Neville would still be an England regular.

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I forgot about Owen. Not having played 90 minutes for 10 years or so means he often slips my mind.

Balotelli is petulant, immature and has a bad attitude.

Wayne Rooney is a passionate, hard working winner who refuses to give up.

Accept this as fact and watching football is less stressful.

Just as Rooney earning 200k + isn't obscene but any wages we pay are obscene and should be stopped.
Don't forget that were it not for anti-United FA bias, Gary Neville would still be an England regular.

I forgot about the media's 'southern bias' which means they love Liverpool but hate united.

citykev28 said:
mackenzie said:
And Owen. Don't forget Owen.

When he actually plays that is.

I could not believe that tw*t Taylor commentating on us the other week when he was talking about this. I nearly kicked the TV in.

don't let this buffoon get you angry to the point of losing the tele. he's an incompetent fool.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOVsji5dL-k&NR=1[/youtube]
this^^^^ a mate mine used to be a posty, & delivered to taylors house. this was the post mark they used on his mail. true
koy0i.jpg

Arsenal have loud fans

Arsenal always play attractive football

Fulham have the biggest away following in the league

Fletcher is world class

Milner is world class

Heskey is good

"city were wrong to sack mark hughes"

"rooney is the best player in the world"

"walcott is the next best thing"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.