Biggest sell-outs

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
foetus said:
Status Quo

need i say more...
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLGJttfhht4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLGJttfhht4</a>

I died a little inside when i first saw that :(

Embrace doing England's World Cup song 'World at your feet'

Before that I always had them down as a good indie band that shied away from the limelight, there first couple albums were brilliant but after this, couldn't take them seriously

The biggest sell out has already been mentioned (John ''rebel without a clue'' Lydon), but another one; Paul Whitehouse and those Aviva ads. He's capable of so much better than that.

glyncity said:
Danny Dyer joining Eastenders ......why ? he had so much left to achieve in the cinematic art form
mpuU6D2.png

Markt85 said:

Before that I always had them down as a good indie band that shied away from the limelight, there first couple albums were brilliant but after this, couldn't take them seriously

Not to mention New Order's World In Motion, which was only redeemed by John Barnes truly incredible rapping.
He really could have been a British Chuck D.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Markt85 said:

Not to mention New Order's World In Motion, which was only redeemed by John Barnes truly incredible rapping.
He really could have been a British Chuck D.

Could of been... Until he decided to that Rap for Mars bars. Sell out !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.