Biggest shithole you've ever been too?

Small ghetto outside Chicago called division. Typical place, police sirens in the background, some guy screamin' "shut up, woman" rubbish and litter bins everywhere, hoodies walkin around as though they've shit their pants. This was daytime by the way.

quite a few years ago me and a few of my mates was in the beer kellar in town, two of us copped off with two scouse bird's and arrainged to go down in a couple of week's to go out and spend the night. They lived in Huyton, as we drove down their street we felt like we was in a warzone as there was loads of people just stood outside their house's screaming at each other and staring at us as we drove through, even some of the kids didn't have shoe's on. In the middle of the night i woke up hearing loud bang's, like bomb's were going off, i turned to this bird and asked "what the fuck is that noise?" she replied, "oh it's just the kid's, they nick car's, get the police to chase them into the estate then brick the police car's". FFS Huyton is fcuking rough!

The huge Khlong Toey Slum in Bangkok is pretty grim. As is Stoke-on-Trent.

Probably a toss up between the two of those.

BingoBango said:
der-bomber said:
Runcorn and Widnes are both pretty grim...

Best thing about Runcorn is the bridge.

It's falling down. The borough engineers wanted to close it to lgv's years ago, but there isn't a viable alternate route.

Feed-The-Goat said:
i live in the biggest shithole ever........longsight

Where abouts you live mate i work for a housing asociation and we have lots of propertys in Longsight and your right parts of it are fucking dire.

My own personal favourite is the metropolis that is Rotherham.

Mr Blue Sky said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
i live in the biggest shithole ever........longsight

Where abouts you live mate i work for a housing asociation and we have lots of propertys in Longsight and your right parts of it are fucking dire.

My own personal favourite is the metropolis that is Rotherham.

Off northmoor road lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.