Biggest shithole you've ever been too?

OneLove_OneLife_OneCity said:
Crewe

edit: Telford isnt pretty either

I think your pretty deluded if you think Telford is a shithole on the basis you live in Shrowsbury!! I've never met anyone from Shrews who doesn't think Telford is a shithole a a town full of chavs but in the last couple of years the tide has changed, the last few times ive frequented shrewsbury its been full of Chavs and cokeheads in every toilet. I mean just look at the nighclubs up there Liquuid and the buttermarket haha, then you've got a small shitty shopping centre and thats pretty much it its empty!!
I know alot of people from Shrews as well that come to work over here as there is nothign around there so it cant be that bad!

apart from that i have also had the misfortune of visiting Goole - what a disgrace that place is!!!!

Clayton in Manchester , the only good thing is the road to Droylsden !!

Out of Manc :

Birmingham is the most pointless place in Britain
Ryhl
Nowhere comes close To Blackpool , the smell of Fish and Chips , Candyfloss and Kiss me Qucik hats it's nightmare stuff !!!

Chrisja1000 said:
Clayton in Manchester , the only good thing is the road to Droylsden !!

Out of Manc :

Birmingham is the most pointless place in Britain
Ryhl
Nowhere comes close To Blackpool , the smell of Fish and Chips , Candyfloss and Kiss me Qucik hats it's nightmare stuff !!!

Yeah Blackpools terrible, the smell just makes me want to eat but then the places in Blackpool make me want to be sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.