Bin men

Samsdad

Since the whole world went politically correct ,these fcukers seem to have become the worse of the lot

These days these tw@ts seem to have a right sh1t attitude and are cocky as fcuk,especially the ones who drive the wagons

Any one else noticed ?

PS.Any bin men on here ? your all cnuts :-)

To be honest, the blokes that empty ours are OK. They even take the stuff left at the side. Mind you, the wife still does that old fashioned thing where she bungs a tenner in an envelope at Christmas for them.

Now, Marketing - there's a real bunch of tossers! Bill Hicks had it right about that lot.....

malg said:
To be honest, the blokes that empty ours are OK. They even take the stuff left at the side. Mind you, the wife still does that old fashioned thing where she bungs a tenner in an envelope at Christmas for them.

Now, Marketing - there's a real bunch of tossers! Bill Hicks had it right about that lot.....

See what they are like if you dont give them the xmas card with the tenner in lol

I was a bin man 30 years ago in North Manchester, fucking great job, loved it.
The problem then (maybe now) is the people we had to deal with, back then it was all black plastic bags, full of broken glass, syringes and animal remains left in the alleys.
There was also the problem of trying to lift a bin that is full of ash from the fire, fucking heavy, so we would leave 90% of it along the pathway, by accident ;)

Samsdad said:
malg said:

See what they are like if you dont give them the xmas card with the tenner in lol
Fuck that.......I'd be in the same boat as you!

They're recycling nazi's nowadays. Woe betide you if you put something they deem to be the wrong thing in a recycling bin, they just leave the entire bin where it is, which given they only bother to collect one of my recycling bins once a fucking month is an absolute joke.

Samsdad said:
Since the whole world went politically correct ,these fcukers seem to have become the worse of the lot

These days these tw@ts seem to have a right sh1t attitude and are cocky as fcuk,especially the ones who drive the wagons

Any one else noticed ?

how have your binmen become PC?

stonerblue said:
Samsdad said:

Any one else noticed ?

how have your binmen become PC?

They havent really,they have just become cnuts :-)

No problems whatsoever with the "Refuse Collectors" in Bury.
They've done a superb job around here and my only issue was the introduction of Recycling but this soon passed and we were into the habit of putting different materials into different bins.

oh I think one time our bin wasn't emptied. We phoned the council and within a few hours the bin was emptied.
Some drunk lads smashed up our neighbours bin and the next day they were delivered a brand new bin.

Superb service.

Cnuts to a man every fucking one of them.

One morning the wife 9 month and 1 week pregnant asked one of the bin lads to help move the bin 10-15 ft to get it from the front door to the pavement, he looked her square in the eyes smiled and carried on to next door. I was away a couple of days and had brought the bin into the front garden thinking even if she can't manage no one is so much of a **** to not help a pregnant damsel in distress. I got the last laugh, i buried some beer cans in the brown bin the week after, that will show the fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.