Birkenstocks

Got a pair from the American PX in Naples in 1995 and wore them just about everyday since then they're the most comfortable footwear I've ever had, 25 years and still going strong I've had to replace the buckles a few times had them re-heeled twice and put on new uppers but still the same comfortable shoes I bought all the years ago.

Trigger says Hi

Got my first pair this week! Always mocked them previously but fuck me they're comfortable. Currently finding any reason to wear them! Ha. Got the Arizona ones. Genuinely think sandals are pretty cool these days.

I’ve had a few pairs over the last 10 years...single best pair of footwear I’ve ever bought. All I wear during summer months (of course I wear clothes too, cheeky).
Swear they delve into reflexology.
Funnily enough I know someone who wears che tee shirts and he absolutely abhors them.
Size down. You’re welcome.

In all seriousness I did get a pair of Bostons in 1995 and had to do a couple of slight repairs to them over the years, they finally gave up the ghost not long ago but my kids bought me a new pair for my birthday last month, after wearing the last ones for so long these new pair feel like clogs but with patience and persistence they will feel like I'm wearing nothing at all nothing at all.

Kudos to the ones that got the trigger reference and to those that didn't, you really need to brush up on your pop culture.

Well known for there comfort but they produce some seriously ugly footwear.

One of my mates used to wear them all summer only because he had a serious foot odour problem. Always think of smelly feet when I see them.

In all seriousness I did get a pair of Bostons in 1995 and had to do a couple of slight repairs to them over the years, they finally gave up the ghost not long ago but my kids bought me a new pair for my birthday last month, after wearing the last ones for so long these new pair feel like clogs but with patience and persistence they will feel like I'm wearing nothing at all nothing at all.

Kudos to the ones that got the trigger reference and to those that didn't, you really need to brush up on your pop culture.
Yeah yeah, all right Dave, calm down

These are the ones I had - ugly as hell but super comfortable and durable

iu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.