Birmingham Away (moved to Wed)

people on here moaning that they have wasted money on travel/hotel/ticket costs should have realised before they bought there Brum ticket that there was every chance we would be playing the next round of the FA cup on the sunday, therefore the match being possibly moved to the wednesday.

the saying 'look before you jump' comes to mind

M24-CRC said:
people on here moaning that they have wasted money on travel/hotel/ticket costs should have realised before they bought there Brum ticket that there was every chance we would be playing the next round of the FA cup on the sunday, therefore the match being possibly moved to the wednesday.

Bit harsh tbf people don't like leaving things to the last minute otherwise you end up in my situation with no fuckin coach luckly enough for me a few people have passed on some contacts which I'll ring MYSELF but luck struck twice because with the re-arranged fixture I mite be able to get a coach closer by now.

M24-CRC said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts mate - we are all humbled by your infinate wisdom

Danielmanc said:
M24-CRC said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts mate - we are all humbled by your infinate wisdom

PMSL

He wouldn't be saying that if he'd already made plans like me and you.

M24-CRC said:

wat a turd!

bet he's not going but like other people wanna get it all boxed of early so they can start looking forward to it!!

people pay alot of hard earned money for travel and staying over etc...and its not always easy to change holidays at some jobs!

mcfcliam said:
Danielmanc said:

PMSL

He wouldn't be saying that if he'd already made plans like me and you.

I have already made plans thankyou........doesnt matter to me if its tuesday or weds to be honest.
But I did realise before I bought my ticket that there was every chance of this game being moved due to the fa cup.

its totally messed up our plans! i dont get why professional footballers cant play 2 games close togehter!!!

funny enough, i planned to go at start of the season, checked my dates and cleared everything and now im buggered. :l Life goes on i guess...

I have sympathy for those who have already laid out for hotels, transport and tickets etc and can't make the Wednesday but from a City point of view this is a good thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.