Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carling Cup City V Brum Pre Match Discussion Thread

Cityisland said:
Any news on the brum lineup?

Going by our lineup, I'm guessing they've got messi, ronaldo, villa, benzema, Xavi, iniesta, Ozil all on loan and they're all starting tonight.

Otherwise I've no idea why we would play 6 defenders at home to them in the carling cup!

Celebritykiller said:
Off-Topic, but Johnson starts for Leicester tonight.

thanks for info,good to hear.

just wondering out loud,I get the feeling Roman and Assulin thought they were in the squad...did the coaches have a last minute change of heart and stick Ned and the ex footballer in?

ayrshire_blue said:
Cityisland said:
Any news on the brum lineup?

Going by our lineup, I'm guessing they've got messi, ronaldo, villa, benzema, Xavi, iniesta, Ozil all on loan and they're all starting tonight.

Otherwise I've no idea why we would play 6 defenders at home to them in the carling cup!
six defenders,what price 0.0 and extra time...

ayrshire_blue said:

How about so we can give our first team a rest.

Great team, Roberto.

jay_mcfc said:
ayrshire_blue said:

How about so we can give our first team a rest.

Great team, Roberto.

4 nil Tevez 1 Mario 1 Bridge 1 and Suarez off the bench with the last one.

6 defenders and two defensive midfielders.
Jesus.

Birmingham please have mercy on us!!

Kolo captain. Nice sentiment! Welcome back sir.

Totally happy with the team apart from bridge. That piece of dog shit should not be seen in a city shirt again IMO.

Why reward him for being shit, lazy and wanting to sit round doing nothing on 90k a week ?

alera said:
Totally happy with the team apart from bridge. That piece of dog shit should not be seen in a city shirt again IMO.

Why reward him for being shit, lazy and wanting to sit round doing nothing on 90k a week ?

why don't you say what you really think ;)

alera said:

could be in,to get interested parties from say the championship sniffing around,i would have just cancelled the fcukers contract...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.