Birmingham City (H) - FA Cup R3 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t surprise me to see Birmingham make 7/8 changes too. This competition just doesn’t seem important anymore to most clubs. It’s amazing that in the last 25 years it has only been won by 2 clubs outside of the usual suspects.

Birmingham look a pretty limited outfit from the little Ive seen of them in the last couple of years, their main threat seems to be long balls and set pieces into Jutkiewicz who is a big, physical old school lump of a Dyche/Allardyce style centre forward.
If selected, THB will doubtless pick up a few lumps and bumps but also some good experience of playing this kind of opponent.
But we need to show them due respect, we have come a cropper against teams like this in the not to distant past - Wigan, Middlesbrough, Wigan again....

Birmingham look a pretty limited outfit from the little Ive seen of them in the last couple of years, their main threat seems to be long balls and set pieces into Jutkiewicz who is a big, physical old school lump of a Dyche/Allardyce style centre forward.
If selected, THB will doubtless pick up a few lumps and bumps but also some good experience of playing this kind of opponent.
But we need to show them due respect, we have come a cropper against teams like this in the not to distant past - Wigan, Middlesbrough, Wigan again....
The Notts Forest fiasco really pissed me off tbh.

Can I watch this on the iplayer via my Sky box?
I’m guessing not, but it would be handy. The Red Button Chanel seems to be showing Chelsea instead.

Can I watch this on the iplayer via my Sky box?
I’m guessing not, but it would be handy. The Red Button Chanel seems to be showing Chelsea instead.
Yes you can ... iPlayer app on Sky Q or iPlayer app direct in your smart or android tv or the iPlayer app on any of the streaming sticks like amazon fire tv or roku etc.

Yes you can ... iPlayer app on Sky Q or iPlayer app direct in your smart or android tv or the iPlayer app on any of the streaming sticks like amazon fire tv or roku etc.
Ok, thnx - mine is Sky hd not sky Q and in the past the version of iplayer on here has been slow to update recorded programmes, and I can’t recall ever having seen anything “as live” appearing on there, so I’m a bit doubtful. Fingers crossed you’re right & I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.