Birmingham City (H) - FA Cup R3 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And today he hasn’t for probably good reason. He likes winning and picks the team he thinks best for that. Maybe he doesn’t want to risk extra time with all the games coming up. Whatever he’ll have is reasons that stretch more than just this one game ahead. Of course doesn’t matter whatever he does some people head straight onto the match thread for a good moan.
Yeah, and they didn't ask the players "How do you feel today bud?" like Pep does and the physios and other coaching staff do...

We are missing all that inside info and that keeps "Guess the team" so fuckin interesting :)

But last year he did play kids in the league cup. Doyle played against Southampton a couple of weeks after he turned 18 and Harwood-Bellis played against Preston when he was just 17. We also played Palmer against Burnley and Delap against Bournemouth this season.
We do tend to play younger teams in the league cup in the early rounds and did do this season, but this is the fa cup and he tends to play fullish strength teams which I’m in full agreement with. Like I said, players like Kev need rhythm and an easy run around v a weakened brum team should be ideal

May as well shut the academy down then. They don’t play for experience they play because they are good enough. Without foden playing and ‘getting experience’ he’d never be as good as he is

Playing this side with bellis at centre back doesn’t make us weaker (he played last year)

also the obvious point is that players need resting at times
Oh get a grip.

Aké injured again!? What’s going on with this lad, he was hardly ever injured at Bournemouth.

Strange seeing a defence with three full backs in the back four. Whatever the result I just hope Dias and Walker don’t pick up any knocks! Could have done with both being rested ideally, but it seems Laporte has become the defensive Roque Santa Cruz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.