Bit of a concern.

No real concerns yet. It is 100% press speculation and fabrication all designed to sell papers. What didn't help was us missing out on Champions League football. Tevez has really settled well in Manchester, Real Madrid have other targets and don't have much funds left after the last seasons spree and I don't think he is ready to move his family out yet. However if we don't meet any of our targets this season we could have a potential problem on our hands but again it is pure speculation.

Adebayor has just been given the No9 shirt so it appears he won't be moved on this season and with the press trying to stir up trouble with City's pursuit of Balotelli/Dzecko.

why are there so many negative posts floating around at the moment?
tevez will stay.
adebayor will stay
SuperMario will join
and we will probably sign another attacker/striker...Dzeko/kaka?(taken from other threads)
we have money that cannot be rivaled by anyone. were building a lasting dynasty. players are chomping at the bit to join our club and many of our players inc. adebayor are on record as saying they were looking forward to the coming season.
pre season does not matter.
its about time we ALL got behind our club instead of being so worried and concerned.
the future is bright lads, look forward to it

C_T_I_D said:
yousawmestandinalone said:
Who said Tevez was unhpappy and where the hell did this Adebayor rumour come from?

We'll sign one more stiker, and get shut of SC on loan and everything will be fine. Jo will get a chance IMO.

Two things happened with Tevez. Carlos, himself, was quoted as saying he cannot get motivated after the world cup and was then linked with a £40,000,000 move to Real Madrid in one of the papers today.

Adebayor has been linked with quite a lot of Italian clubs (AC Milan / Juventus namely) and his agent has made a few comments but cannot recall what they were.

did you read the FULL transcript of what he said? It was one comment in a whole interview which was really positive about City, and I have seen nothing from Carlos in his time with us which would cause any doubt about his attitude, have you? Regarding Ade I cannot believe how much shit he gets on this forum, never mind the fact he got better than 1 in 2 is a FIRST season that was as disrupted as that, and given he has even better players around him this season

BringBackSwales said:
C_T_I_D said:
Two things happened with Tevez. Carlos, himself, was quoted as saying he cannot get motivated after the world cup and was then linked with a £40,000,000 move to Real Madrid in one of the papers today.

Adebayor has been linked with quite a lot of Italian clubs (AC Milan / Juventus namely) and his agent has made a few comments but cannot recall what they were.

did you read the FULL transcript of what he said? It was one comment in a whole interview which was really positive about City, and I have seen nothing from Carlos in his time with us which would cause any doubt about his attitude, have you? Regarding Ade I cannot believe how much shit he gets on this forum, never mind the fact he got better than 1 in 2 is a FIRST season that was as disrupted as that, and given he has even better players around him this season

^^This^^^

He can look disinterested Adebayor but it's just his style. He does more good than bad, isw not going anywhere and deserves our 100 support.

BenchillBlue said:
alera said:
never sign anothe Brazilian or players with bad attitude problems
How do you feel about Balotelli signing? We have potential for another Robinho there.

The jury is out. Robinho was a lot older than 19. A lot of Balotelli's problem might be down to immaturity. And then there's the racisim thing.

Definite need for panic stations, we haven't replaced five players we haven't sold!!

The sky is falling!!

doomed.jpeg

Shit ! and Ive paid for 2 season tickets again. Wonder if I can get a refund on the strength of all this turmoil !

Only kidding CTID ;o)

Not in the slightest bit concerned, if the window closed now Id appreciate what we have had so far anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.