bit of help please

onerbag

Before i ask, i just want to state that i am one hell of a proud blue this season. We should finish second now with guaranteed champs league next season, future is bright. Yes im dissapointed, i thought we had it, but that is football and itl be forgotten about come September.

What im looking for is any statiscal proof that the rags get special treatment. With regards to penos, sending offs, added time etc.

I know it sounds bitter and to be honest i think they deserve it this year, but i am surrounded by so many plastic rags in Dublin i want to shove somthing back in their faces.
I know there was one proved about added time, but could anyone give a link for that or any other stats.
My sanity needs it, thanks

onerbag said:
Before i ask, i just want to state that i am one hell of a proud blue this season. We should finish second now with guaranteed champs league next season, future is bright. Yes im dissapointed, i thought we had it, but that is football and itl be forgotten about come September.

What im looking for is any statiscal proof that the rags get special treatment. With regards to penos, sending offs, added time etc.

I know it sounds bitter and to be honest i think they deserve it this year, but i am surrounded by so many plastic rags in Dublin i want to shove somthing back in their faces.
I know there was one proved about added time, but could anyone give a link for that or any other stats.
My sanity needs it, thanks

Same here mate, I'm proud to be a blue and I think it has been another good season for us.

It would be interesting if anyone does have any info about united's special treatment, not bitter just looks dodgy to me :s

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=252768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=252768</a>
Prestwich Blue had a thread with some stats

waste of time , looking for excuses and blaming referees ,this experience will make us stronger next season , ive had 40 odd years of disappontments , another few months waiting wont hurt.

They've played against 10 men 8 times this season. Weve been down to 10 men fuk knows how many, and yet had the attricious decisions like Figueroa not being sent off, skyrtel not being sent off, Johnson not being sent off, whitehead no being sent off etc, etc, etc.... How many times would they have all gone off against them?!?!?

45 years of gloryhunting said:
waste of time , looking for excuses and blaming referees ,this experience will make us stronger next season , ive had 40 odd years of disappontments , another few months waiting wont hurt.

Couldn't agree more, our time is coming, we're 2nd so nearly there :P

for the pens awarded to them lot, just wanted to know out of curiosity that's all :)

45 years of gloryhunting said:

i agree mate, i know proving anything will do f**k all for us winning anything this season, but you have no idea how shit rag fans are over here.
I wana just shut them up for tonight at least.
Anybody have a link to that fergie time stat. Like that was blatantly obvious. Was along the lines of proving that more time (on average) was added when they were drawing/losing compared to when they were winning

It's a combination of factors. I believe the rags do get some game-changing dodgy decisions but the refs don't tell us to slow the game down, pass it side to side and then back to either a CB or Hart to launch it upfield.

Don't bite mate, just tell them the real reason that you started supporting Manchester City.

Those who have a choice (doesn't include me, I was born blue) usually pick their team by the age of 7. The rags aged 36 to 48 who had a choice would have chosen between 1970 and 1982 during what they call the lean years (FA cup '77 being their only trophy). Ask people of this age when and why they chose to start supporting the rags and you can choose whether or not to respect them as a football fan but always question their choice of team. Anyone older or younger has just gone with the glory hunting/ popular choice, they just picked them because all the other kids at school liked them or on the Island of Ireland because George Best played for them. You can counter that with 'I thought Liam Brady was world class but it never made me want to support Arsenal or West Ham'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.