Bit of Info Updated page 14

Re: Bit of Info Updated page 15

coops said:
stavros said:
coops said:
Spoke to a friend of my source who works in the club and we have been in talks with Adebayor all day. We have had officials speaking to him and the reason the work permit was done first was due to us wanting to send him to SA as soon as signed. Deal will hopefully be done soon.

Also he said expect two more after him!

sounds good and makes sense !
you think this will be done tomorrow?

Didnt get a timeframe but did get the impression they want this done so he can appear in SA at some point

sweet !
so pretty much nearly done deal and hes not stalling ?

stavros said:
coops said:
stavros said:
coops said:
Spoke to a friend of my source who works in the club and we have been in talks with Adebayor all day. We have had officials speaking to him and the reason the work permit was done first was due to us wanting to send him to SA as soon as signed. Deal will hopefully be done soon.

Didnt get a timeframe but did get the impression they want this done so he can appear in SA at some point

sweet !

He cant be we didnt officially sit and discuss till today it aint far off from the impression I got

stavros said:
coops said:
stavros said:
coops said:

sweet !

I take it he didn't name names re the other two to be done?

Didnt get a timeframe but did get the impression they want this done so he can appear in SA at some point[/quote]

sweet !
so pretty much nearly done deal and hes not stalling ?[/quote]

I take it he didn't name names re the other two to be done?[/quote]

Afraid not Pam they may only be targets at this stage!

I'm normally the first to flap, but this deal is in its infancy when compared to Tevez and most major signings which take months to plan and negotiate.

This deal has moved very very quickly although we don't really know when it all began.

Sorry to be a lazy f*cker, im sure the question has been asked and aswered a few times already but can anyone confirm who has stayed behind from our crew to tie up the Adebayor deal if it happens?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.